Transverse garden rooms and summerhouse. Where front of the building is on the non gable side.
- How much is the cost of a transverse summerhouse? Easy online pricing available for these garden buildings on this site
- Provides gentle sight lines to your building without the view of the high gable
- Provides a longer front to your building without the cost of a large gable
- Ideal for garden offices and garden rooms which require a large view point
- Buildings can be made to your requirements - please ask for a quote
- Installation available on all buildings (Selected Areas only)
- All log cabins are made to order - window and door styles can be changed - extra cost
Made with quality (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished Redwood T&G, Available in eight standard sizes, Door upgrades available to glazed Georgi... more
Price starts from £1379.55
Sheringham combination summerhouse and veranda - NEW for 2020, 12mm T&G Shiplap cladding as standard, Heavy duty support posts to ... more
Price starts from £2472.65
Please Note: All prices on the page are subject to change at manufacturers discretion.